Archive for the ‘3rd party interlopers’ tag
by Dave Derby
The Sovereign Independent
1st June 2011
The recent ‘Life after Debt’ educational talk delivered by Darrell, and held in Monaghan on Monday 21st May, was a flying success – with around 150 concerned citizens present. The audience comprised mainly of ‘middle-class’ business people including accountants, solicitors and even members of the gardai. Additionally there were a number of journalists and reporters present. A diverse cross section of society were in attendance, most of whom had been somewhat hurt to a greater or lesser degree, by the corrupt and criminal banking and legal system, at some time in their lives. Many who WERE in seemingly crippling debt have been given a new lease of life and will soon be on the way to being DEBT FREE!
Among the wealth of information and education that was disseminated to the audience, the following points were broadly covered, in layman’s terms:
- How to legally, lawfully, non-violently and successfully challenge council and business rates.
- The tenets of contract law.
- The Fractional Reserve Banking system.
- Audience were taught about their own authority and standing, within the law.
- They were shown how they don’t need to recognise, or attend, commercial courts.
- 3rd party interlopers such as solicitors, debt collectors, legal collection services or ‘receivers’ of any kind can also be lawfully disregarded.
- What happens in terms mortgage securitization – mortgage ‘contracts’ SOLD by Irish banks to outside banks and investors. Consequently, the banks do not actually possess your ‘contracts’ at all (assuming any lawful ‘contracts’ ever actually existed in the first place!)
- Ultimately, the audience were taught how to effectively ask questions, and demand answers!
Please listen to the audio below. You are encouraged to download it and distribute it to educate anyone you know in how to beat the system.
The next ‘Life after Debt’ talk will take place Thursday 23rd June in WATERFORD. 6.30 – 9.30, or until the last man is standing! The venue is yet to be confirmed.
Please visit www.blankofireland.com to add your email address to our mailing list, where you will receive regular and timely emails and bulletins containing
on-going information and education. Also, notifications regarding upcoming talks and events.
Also, from http://www.blankofireland.com/, please download our FREE e-Book – Blank of Ireland – This Way Out.
This e-book will further educate you in just how the CORRUPT legal and banking system REALLY works and will show you how to nullify your ‘debts’ -legally and lawfully.
Please share this e-book with EVERYONE in your address book!
1st June 2011