Archive for the ‘elite mafia’ tag
Look Into My Eyes and Concentrate
“Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.” –Nineteenth century Nēhilawē (Cree) proverb
Model for Colonizing Nations (National Destruction) used repeatedly by Banksters around the World: Argentina, Iraq, Lybia, Serbia, Greece, South-America, etc. etc. Today, all nations have been placed on notice. Today it’s Ghaddafi (he was a brute but now the Liybians have gone through hell and will go through worse just like the Iraqis), tomorrow it can be anybody anywhere, or everybody everywhere…
Their Model for National Destruction uses Orwellian Newspeak and works something like this:
1. The Global Power Mafia start by targeting a country ripe for “Regime Change” and brand it a “Rogue State”
2. Then, they arm, train, finance local and foreign mercenaries/ terrorists through CIA, MI6, Mossad, Drug Cartels and call them “Freedom Fighters”
3. Then, they stage mock UN Security Council Resolutions that rain death and destruction upon millions of civilians and they call it “UN sanctions to protect civilians”.
4. Then, they spread flagrant lies through their media monopolies and paid journalists, and call it “International Community’s concern expressed by the Western Media”.
5. Then, they invade and control the target country and call it ”Liberation” (poor Libya is in this stage right now)
6. Then, when the target country falls fully under their control, they impose “The kind of democracy we want to see” (as Hillary Clinton said of Egypt on 22-March-2011)
7. Finally, they steal appetizing oil reserves and all resources and call it “Foreign Investment and Reconstruction”
8. Their keynotes are: Force and Hypocrisy, used to destroy whole countries in the name of “freedom”, “democracy”, “human rights” and “free trade”. They use utmost force and violence to achieve their ends. “What did you say…? That you don’t want to be liberated and democratized?” “Then take this Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Hanoi, Berlin, Dresden, Bagdad, and Basra…” “Take that Vietnam, Tokyo, Gaza, Kabul, Pakistan, Tripoli, Belgrade, Egypt, El Salvador and Grenada…” “And that, Panama, Argentina, Chile, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Somalia, Africa…” Always bombing people to smithereens… Of course, always in the name of “freedom”, “democracy”, “human rights” and “free trade”.
Ex-IMF John Perkins aka Economic Hitman explains what happens when national leaders refuse to bow to the Banksters: