Archive for the ‘resignations’ tag
(Source: American Kabuki)
Updated 3/7/12 Huge amount of resignations today. Special thanks to Gabriel of Facebook GLOBAL MASS RESIGNATIONS for the heads up on a number of new banking resignations that I missed. Gabriel will be tracking Insurance, Government and Healthcare Resignations. There’s been a large number of Healthcare resignations lately.
- 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Robert P. Kelly Resigns in a Shake-UP
- 09/20/11 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
- 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) UBS CEO Oswald Gruebel quits over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
- 9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
- 10/29/11 (CHINA) China Construction Bank Corp Chairman Guo Shuqing resigns
150 more to go . . .
The Hunt Is On, Cabal Arrests Accelerating, George Bush Senior and Bill Gates . . . Arrested Last Week
Well, there is so much news again from Ben that it is almost one continuous highlight. He reports Bill Gates and Bush, Sr., to have been arrested, according to Pentagon sources (in other words, don’t expect this on the MSM morning news!). I was a bit not-surprised by either, especially after learning of Mr. Gates connection to Monsanto (one of my least favorite of the dark oriented corporations) (where’s that link? [Poof mentioned him here and here]).
- The ongoing financial war is accelerating…
- George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say.
- Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens… is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the 311, 2011 nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan.
- The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds.
- …cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March.
- The Dragon family provided… a document… According to this document, all 69 “first and second world countries” together with 225 other sovereign groups, have signed on to the new financial system.
- …main backers of this system include the military forces of Russia, China and the US… [the] new system would eliminate all private ownership of central banks as well as “off the books” accounting.
- …the Dragon family has agreed to provide nations with funding to clear their debts and engage in new infrastructure and other spending aimed at “harmonious development.”
- The cabalists have also tried to either kill or else freeze the assets of supporters of the new system. Despite this, a growing number of banks have defied the banking families and “crossed the picket line,” into support of the new system. Just ask a bank if they are Basel 3 compliant or not and you can find out what side they are working for.
- The battle… took a decisive turn last week when Bill Gates was arrested on charges of sabotaging the new financial system.
- The hackers group anonymous has also promised to systematically attack all cabal linked corporations, media outlets, individuals and power centers in a campaign of steadily increasing pressure and intensity.
- In Japan as well, preparations for a coup d’etat against all banking cabal flunky politicians, bankers and media are nearly complete.
- A delegation from China has arrived in Japan this week to discuss the transition to a new regime in Japan and the Korean peninsula.
The ongoing financial war is accelerating with arrests and assassinations being seen on both sides. George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say. The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate cabalists for their part murdered Lord James Blackheath on February 29th, after he denounced their theft of $15 trillion in the British House of Lords. [see NOTE below] The White Dragon Society, meanwhile has put out an all points bulletin seeking the immediate arrest for questioning of former Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens.
Stevens is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the 311, 2011 nuclear and tsunami attack against Japan. Stevens is currently located at the Puerto Galera yacht club in the Philippines.
The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds. The Rockefellers, Krugers, Openheimers, Mellons, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Bushes, Morgans and other cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March.
The Dragon Family Royal Society group, meanwhile, provided this writer with more information about the ongoing financial war. The Dragon family provided a copy of a document (which we will publish on our free website this week) that was handed over to the world’s central banks a year ago. According to this document, all 69 “first and second world countries” together with 225 other sovereign groups, have signed on to the new financial system. The main backers of this system include the military forces of Russia, China and the US, according to a Dragon family source. The old royal families of the world have agreed to finance it initially with $15 trillion backed by gold, jewels and treasure owned by the royals. These are the same families that funded the initial Bretton Woods system that got hijacked in the post war years by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board. The new system would eliminate all private ownership of central banks as well as “off the books” accounting.
In addition, the Dragon family has agreed to provide nations with funding to clear their debts and engage in new infrastructure and other spending aimed at “harmonious development.” The funding is vetted by representatives from 10 major world religions located in Rome. It can be verified through “D.T.C. Euro Clear banks or Federal Reserve Board blue, grey or black screens,” the DF document states.
The opposition to this system is being run by the Federal Reserve Board banking families and their Bilderberger, CFR, Trilateral commission lieutenants. They are still issuing fiat dollars that are accepted inside the US, Germany, the UK, Italy, France and Switzerland. The rest of the world (and a large part of the Swiss banking establishment) is refusing to accept these dollars but constant attempts are being made by the cabalists to launder their fiat money. They also have a comprehensive list of politicians and other power-brokers they have bribed and blackmailed throughout the world.
The cabalists have also tried to either kill or else freeze the assets of supporters of the new system. Despite this, a growing number of banks have defied the banking families and “crossed the picket line,” into support of the new system. Just ask a bank if they are Basel 3 compliant or not and you can find out what side they are working for.
by Joseph P. Farrell
There’s been a rash of bankster resignations lately, as the following links amply demonstrate.
Now, this raises all sorts of questions and possibilities. Yesterday I blogged about the fake bonds that seem to keep popping up, bonds denominated in billion dollar increments, summing to trillions of dollars, and all allegedly from the US Federal Reserve and all allegedly backed by gold, leading to the conclusion that there is a hidden mechanism of finance out there for a market in such falsified securities to exist in the first place. Now, in the wake of the financial meltdowns we’ve been watching for the past few years, we do know of the existence of a public tier of what amounts to falsified securities, namely, the derivatives and credit default swaps that led to the whole bubble in the first place.
Now let’s recall a significant fact about those “bundles” of credit default swaps: the whole structure was made possible by the Gaussian copula formula of Chinese mathematician Dr. David Li, as I detailed in the preface to my book Babylon’s Banksters. And yesterday I pointed out that the Chinese would be one party that had knowledge of the vast sums of gold that were looted from that country during World War Two by the Japanese, under a plan headed by a member of the Japanese imperial family, gold which was subsequently buried by General Yamashita in the Philippines. Dr. Li, at the time he formulated his equation, was working for the Candian Imperial Bank of Commerce.
So what the credit default bundles represented was a vast tier of mega finance, exactly as was implied by the fake bearer bonds seized in Spain and Italy, and the more well-known Japanese Bearer Bond seizure a few years ago. So the inevitable question occurs: are the recent seizures of the fake bonds in Spain and Italy related to this latest round of bankster resignations? My guess, and it is only a guess, is yes. My reasoning is somewhat byzantine, but hinges upon the idea that even if the recent seizures are indeed fake securities, they nonetheless represent a market for such things, implying that there may indeed be genuine versions of such securities floating around out there. IN other words, whoever is responsible for the faked securities may be sending messages to the western financial elite, and that message may be, in part, blackmail….
….see you on the flip side.
This list from American Kabuki has an extensively documented and categorized list of these resignations. 12 of them are from today’s news. I don’t know who American Kabuki is, but looks they did a great job of putting this list together.
Lots of piggy banks breaking all around the world. Or maybe it’s just the piggies (found at RMN).
[Pardon, but you'll need to copy and paste the links; there's so many of them to fix up I chose not to do it]
Monday, February 27, 2012
BANK CEO AND EXECUTIVE RESIGNATION UPDATE 2/27/12
(1) 9/01/11 (USA NY) Bank of New York Mellon Chief Resigns in a Shake-UP
(2) 09/20/12 (SCOTLAND) SCOTTISH WIDOWS (RETIREMENT INVESTMENT SAVINGS FUND) There could be no Scottish representative on the board of Lloyds Banking Group, owner of Bank of Scotland, in future after it announced the departure of Lord Sandy Leitch, the chairman of Scottish Widows and group deputy chairman.
(3) 9/25/11 (SWITZERLAND) Bank chief resigns over £1.5bn rogue trader crisis
(4) 9/28/11 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Bank Council: Fritz Studer resigns as per end-April 2012
(5) 10/29/11 (CHINA) Resignations Suggest Shift for China’s Banks
(6) 11/01/12 (INDIA) More directors of the Beed district bank resign
(7) 11/02/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Lloyds Banking Group chief executive, António Horta-Osório, is to take leave of absence on health grounds for six to eight weeks, the BBC has reported. (STILL OUT AS OF 2/24/12 – DEFACTO RESIGNATION)
(8) 11/21/11 (JAPAN) UBS’s Japan Investment Banking Chairman Matsui to Resign
(9) 11/29/11 (Iran) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(10) 12/15/11 (UNITED KINGDOM) Senior private banker resigns from Coutts [a very exclusive private bank]
(11) 12/22/11 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(12) 12/23/11 (USA VA) Bank feud: Chairman Giles quits VNB with other directors
(13) 1/01/12 (NIGERIA) The Board of United Bank for Africa Plc, the pan African financial services Group with presence in 19 countries across Africa, has accepted the resignation of Mr. Victor Osadolor, from the board with effect from January 9, 2012.
(14) 1/01/12 (ISRAEL) Israel’s Bank Leumi CEO Maor steps down after 16 years
(15) 1/03/12 (USA VA) Suffolk Bancorp president and CEO steps down
(16) 1/03/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Departures from Board at Arbuthnot Banking Group: Neil Kirton
Shortly before the market closed at 12.30 p.m. on Friday the company disclosed that Neil Kirton had resigned from the Board the previous day.
(17) 1/03/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Departures from Board at Arbuthnot Banking Group: Atholl Turrell
It has today stated that Atholl Turrell has left the Board.
(18) 1/05/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Chief executive of Saunderson House [Private Bank] steps down
(19)1/09/12 (SWITZERLAND) Switzerland’s central bank chief resigns
(20) 1/12/12 (United Kingdom) Lloyds’ head of wholesale quits
(21) 1/19/12 (SPAIN) Spanish bank Santander’s Americas chief quits
(22) 1/30/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Head Of UK Private Bank Steps Down [Butterfield Private Bank]
(23) 1/20/12 (JAPAN) Normura’s head of wholesale banking quits
(24) 1/29/12 (NEW ZEALAND) New Zealand Reserve Bank Governor Alan Bollard to Step Down in September
(25) 1/21/12 (Greece) Banks’ top negotiator quits Greece, but talks go on
(26) 2/01/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) ABSA falls as deputy CEO steps down [UK Barclay’s Bank Controlledl
(27) 2/01/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Truett Tate – Lloyds Bankging Group head of wholesale quits
(28) 2/01/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Tim TOokey – Llyods Banking Group leaving end of February having served as interim group chief executive in addition to group finance director
“Mr Tookey, who has been with the group since 2006, will leave at the end of February after preparing the bank’s accounts for 2011. He will not get a pay-off.”
(29) 2/02/12 (VENEZUELA) Key Chavez Minister Resigns Amid Banking Corruption Fallout
(30) 2/05/12 (USA – NY) Two Top Morgan Stanley Bankers Resign
(31) 2/06/12 (INDIA) Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits: http://www.livemint.com/2012/02/06160111/Dhanlaxmi-Bank-CEO-Amitabh-Cha.html
(32) 2/7/12 (USA) Bank Of America’s Mortgage Business Chief Resigns
(33) 2/07/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(34) 2/07/12 (IRAN) Iran denies central bank resignation rumor (don’t believe until its denied?)
(35) 2/09/12 (VATICAN) Four Priests Charged In Vatican Banking Scandal
(36) 2/10/12 (KOREA) Korea Exchange Bank chief steps down
(37) 2/10/12 (INDIA) Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
(38) 2/13/12 (KUWAIT) Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
(39) 2/14/12 (NICARAQUA) Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
(40) 2/14/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Social finance pioneer Hayday steps down from Charity Bank
(41) 2/14/12 (UKRAINE) The National Bank of Ukraine issued a short statement on Thursday announcing the resignation of deputy governor Volodymyr Krotiuk.
(42) 2/15/12 (WORLD) World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
Did the White House tell the World Bank president that he’s out?
(43) 2/15/12 (SLOVENIA) Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO’s (2) resign
(44) 2/15/12 (KENYA) Governor of Kenyan Central Bank to Resign
(45) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) The Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) interim managing director, Conduct Business Unit, Margaret Cole, is to step down later this year.
FSA is the regulator of all providers of financial services in the UK; Bank of England retains
responsibility for systemic risk.
(46) 2/16/12 (GHANA) Ken Ofori-Atta steps down as Executive Chair of Databank Group
(47) 2/16/12 (SAUDI ARABIA) Saudi Hollandi Banks Managing Director Quits
(48) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
(49) 2/16/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Royal Bank of Scotland Bankers Arrested
(50) 2/16/12 (AUSTRALIA) Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailan CEO Stephen Williams resigns
(51) 2/17/12 (USA) Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer
(52) 2/17/12 (SWITZERLAND) SNB Council President Hansueli Raggenbass To Leave Central Bank
(53) 2/18/12 (PAKISTAN) AJK Bank’s executive steps down
(54) 2/20/12 (RUSSIA) Head of Russian Bank Regulator Steps Down
(55) 2/20/12 (SWITZERLAND) Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
(56) 2/20/12 (ISRAEL) Bank Leumi le-Israel Ltd. : Mr. Zvi Itskovitch Announces his Decision to Redesign From Bank Leumi
(57) 2/20/12 (USA) R. David Land Submits Resignation from the Boards of Directors of Peoples Bancorporation, Inc. and Seneca National Bank
(58) 2/20/12 (USA WA) First Financial Northwest Director Quits in Candy Austerity Push[shades of the movie The Caine Mutiny?] First Financial Northwest Inc., a Renton, Washington-based lender, said director Spencer Schneider resigned after asking the bank to remove pictures of past directors and serve only hard candies at annual meetings.Schneider made the requests at a Feb. 15 board meeting as “symbols of austerity,” and also asked that the bank suspend serving refreshments at the annual shareholders’ meeting, offering just hard candies instead, he said. Schneider, general counsel for shareholder Joseph Stilwell, resigned immediately when the company asked that his requests be placed on the agenda for a board meeting next month, the bank said yesterday.
(59) 2/21/12 (ARGENTINA) The general manager of the Central Bank of Argentina (BCRA), Benigno Velez, resigned his position today.
(60) 2/21/12 (BANGLADESH) Five bank, insurance directors resign
(61) 2/21/12 (JAPAN) CITIBANK JAPAN: Bakhshi is taking over duties from Brian Mccappin, who the bank said in December would resign after the unit was banned for two weeks from trading tied to the London and Tokyo interbank offered rates.
(62) 2/22/12 (USA) Wietschner, Goldman Hedge Fund Advisory Chief, Retires
(63) 2/23/12 (SOUTH AFRICA) Richard Gush resigns from Standard Bank
(64) 2/23/12 (SCOTLAND) Royal Bank of Scotland Group has announced that John McFarlane will step down as a Non-executive Director on 31 March 2012, as a regulatory condition of his impending appointment at Aviva.
(65) 2/24/12 (INDIA) Breaking: ICICI Bank GC Pramod Rao resigns, may start up law firm
(66) 2/24/12 (HONG KONG) Citigroup Private Bank’s Co-Head of Global Real Estate Resigns
Feb. 24 (Bloomberg) — Kwang Meng Quek, co-head of the global real estate group at Citigroup Inc.’s private banking unit, resigned.
(67) 2/24/12 (NEW ZEALAND) FSF Executive Director resigns
After two years leading the Financial Services Federation (“FSF”) executive director, Kirk Hope has resigned to take up the role of chief executive of the New Zealand Bankers? Association.
(68) 2/24/12 (USA) Evercore’s Mestre steps down as U.S. banking head
(Reuters) – Eduardo Mestre has stepped down as day-to-day head of Evercore Partners Inc’s U.S. investment banking business, the New York-based company said in a regulatory filing
(69) 2/25/12 (AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND) Goldman Sachs: Fitz quits
Stephen Fitzgerald has resigned as Australia and New Zealand chairman and advisory director at Goldman Sachs, after 20 years with the bank. His departure comes less than a year after Goldman took full control of its Australian joint venture, formerly known as Goldman Sachs JBWere.
(70) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Deutsche Bank Americas chief steps down
(71) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Ebrahim Ebrahim quits as CEO of Khaleeji Commercial Bank
(72) 2/27/12 (FRANCE) Societe Generale’s Investment Banking Chief Steps Down
(73) 2/27/12 (MALAYSIA) Elaf Bank CEO Dr El Jaroudi resigns
(74) 2/27/12 (JAPAN) Nomura’s Head Of Wholesale Banking Quits
(75) 2/27/12 (INDIA) Falguni Nayar Quits Kotak Mahindra Bank
(76) 2/27/12 (GERMANY) Equiduct chairman steps down
(77) 2/27/12 (BAHRAIN) Al Zain steps down as Mumtalakat Holding CEO
The board of directors of Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company (Mumtalakat),Bahrain’s Sovereign Wealth Fund, has accepted the resignation of the Chief Executive Officer, Talal Al Zain, following the completion of a four year term as head of the investment arm for non-oil and gas assets of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
(78) 2/27/12 (IRAN) Iran’s Bank Melli CEO Resigns Over Loan Scam
(79) 2/27/12 (INDIA/KASHMIR) AJK Bank’s Executive Steps Down
(80) 2/27/12 (UNITED KINGDOM) Moreno to step down at Lloyds Banking Group
Lloyds Banking Group has announced that Glen Moreno, its senior independent director, intends not to seek re-election at the bank’s annual general meeting on 17th May, and will retire from the board on that date.
(81) 2/28/12 (HONG KONG) Leung `to enjoy life’ as she calls it quits
Rumours and conspiracy theories are flying all over the blogosphere tonight as it is becoming increasingly evident that there is a mass exodus amongst the ranks of the world’s leading bankers.
1) Feb. 6, 2012 / Bank of India CEO
Chaturvedi resigns2) Feb. 10, 2012 / Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
CEO resigns3) Feb. 13, 2012 / Kuwait Central Bank
CEO resigns4) Feb. 15, 2012 / World Bank CEO
Zoellick resigns5) Feb. 15, 2012 / Anz Bank CFO
Australia resigns6) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres
Rosales resigns7) Feb. 15, 2012 / Royal Bank of Scotland Australian CEO
Stephen Williams resigns8) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nova Kreditna Banka Maribo
CEO resigns9) Feb. 15, 2012 / Nova Ljubljanska Banka
CEO resigns10) Feb. 17, 2012 / Credit Suisse Chief
All of it comes as a stunning speech is made by
Sir James of Blackheath in the British House of Lords with allegations involving the stunning amount of $15 Trillion. Sir James described a set of mysterious transactions where over $15 trillion dollars was transferred via HSBC to RBS a few years back by one individual, who then proceeded to lose that money when RBS was taken over. There are also rumours Goldman Sachs CEO Blankenfein was asked to resign but refused. Is it all connected? It’s worth keeping tabs on.